The Ultimate Guide to Perform Linksys Velop Setup
- Linksys Velop Setup
- Mitchell Hope
- October 12, 2021
Are you fed up with the poor performance of your existing wireless router? If the answer to question is a big yes, then don’t even think about buying a new WiFi router. Instead, find a mesh solution that has more than one node. And that solution is performing Linksys Velop setup.
The Linksys Velop mesh WiFi extender gives you the privilege to place nodes in dead zones like the backyard and hallways. Not that just, but with 2×2 spatial streams, it creates the best WiFi system with modular mesh WiFi that can fit the requirements of literally any home. Although performing Linksys Velop setup is described as a home solution, it can also serve businesses ranging from small-to-mid size.
After going through these amazing benefits, you might be wondering how to set up the Linksys Velop, isn’t it? Well, wonder no more! Simply go through this post and learn how to perform Linksys Velop setup in a few minutes!
Before Getting Started with Linksys Velop Setup
Be sure to have the following things ready before you get started with the process to set up the Linksys Velop:
- A blazing-fast and reliable internet connection
- The Linksys application should be installed on your smartphone
- Current Linksys Velop network with a parent mode
Once you have these things ready, walk through the step-by-step guidelines mentioned below to get your Linksys Velop mesh WiFi extender running:
Steps to Perform Linksys Velop Setup
Note: Ensure that you are using the latest version of the Linksys app.
- Start by opening the Linksys application on your smartphone.
- Make sure that your mobile device is fully charged to avoid getting stuck with technical issues during the process of performing Linksys extender setup.
- Tap the Log In button.
- Input your email address and password into the given fields and hit Enter.
- Once logged in, you’ll get redirected to the dashboard of Linksys Velop.
- Tap the Menu button.
- A list of options will appear.
- Next, tap the ‘Set up a New Product’ option.
- Select the option that reads ‘To extend my WiFi with a new child node’.
- The next screen will prompt asking you to enable Bluetooth. So, do as required to proceed further.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions displayed.
- Once done, tap the Next button.
- Plug the Linksys Velop extender into the wall outlet and switch it on.
- Hit Next.
- Wait patiently for some time as the application will start the new mode.
- You’ll get asked whether you are seeing a purple LED or not.
- If you are seeing a purple node, hit Yes. If not, then it looks like there’s some issue with your Linksys Velop. To get it fixed, it is recommended that you get in touch with our technical experts as soon as possible.
- The Linksys Velop application will take some time to add the node to your WiFi system.
- Once done, give a name to your node. You are free to choose a name from the provided list of options on the screen.
The Bottom Line
And that’s it! Your node has successfully been added to the Velop mesh WiFi system. Now, in order to complete Linksys Velop setup, all you need to do is, tap the Next button. If you want to add another node to the Velop system, tap the ‘Add Node button’ and go through the same instructions mentioned above.
In case you need any assistance while trying to do so, don’t hesitate to reach out to our well-versed technical experts.
You might also like:-
How Can I Factory Reset Linksys Velop?
How to Resolve Linksys Error 2123 – Easy Fixes
Can’t Connect to My Linksys Extender Settings? How to Fix?
Basic and Simple Steps to Resolve Firmware Issue on Velop
Why Linksys Velop Port Forwarding Not Working?
Topmost Tips and Tricks to Boost Linksys Extender Weak Signal
A Quick Guide to Do Linksys Bridge Mode Setup
Informative Guide to Solve Linksys Extender No Internet Issue
Unable to Join WiFi Network of Linksys Extender? Let’s Fix!
Linksys Site Survey Feature: Everything You Should Know
- 5 Ghz WiFi not showing up
- How To Setup
- join wifi network
- Linksys ac1200 wifi range extender
- Linksys Access Point Setup
- Linksys bridge mode
- Linksys extender
- Linksys extender lights
- linksys extender no internet
- linksys extender setup
- Linksys range extender
- Linksys Router
- linksys site survey
- Linksys Speed Test
- Linksys Velop Setup
- Model Specific Issues
- New Linksys Range Extender
- password not working
- Routerlogin Net
- Troubleshooting Tips
- WiFi Extender