10.0.0.1 Admin Login
Want to access the admin panel of your router by logging in? You can do this by using the IP address that’s assigned to it. There are plenty of internet devices these days. Don’t you wonder how the communication happens on the exact devices? All this is done using the IP addresses. This acts like a digital mailing address.
Communication over the internet happens using the same address. Data packets over the internet are sent and received using the IP. Log in and go to the settings of your router using the IP address.SomeWiFi routers use 10.0.0.1 as their IP address while some use 192.168.1.1. Netgear router login default IP Is 192.168.1.1. Let us tell you how.
How to Perform 10.0.0.1 Admin Login?
- Connect your computer, laptop or mobile phone to the router’s network.
- Visit 10.0.0.1 on a browser.
- The login window will display.
- Key in the admin details in the given fields.
- Click Log In.
You are logged in to your router. You can now tweak its settings and personalize them.
If this is the first time login, then you will land on the setup page of the router. You should complete the setup instructions steps to complete the setup process.
Can’t Reach 10.0.0.1 Admin Login Page?
Are you struggling to log in to your WiFi router?Does the login process seem next to impossible for you? Use the solutions given below.
- Connect your PC or phone to the router’s network. Join the right SSID on the device.
- If the WiFi connection is not happening, make a LAN connection and then try to log in using the IP.
- Zero typing mistakes should be made while typing in the IP in the address field of the browser. Don’t commit mistakes like typing 10.0.0.0.1 or 220.127.116.11.1.
- Use an updated internet browser and try using different internet browsers to fix the login issue.
- Wipe out the cache & cookies from the browser before logging in.
- Put to use the Command Prompt of your Windows PC to check if the IP address that you’re using is the correct one or not.
- Check the power connection to the router and see to it that it is fully booted up.
- Do verify the connection between the router and modem. It must be a firm connection.
- Disable any VPN if you’re using it on your PC.
You should be able to log in to your router via the IP 10.0.0.1 admin login now. Go ahead and set up your router if you’ve not done it yet.
After you’ve set up your router, you should change the admin password from its default value.
How to Change 10.0.0.1 Admin Password?
- Verify the connections first.
- Consider powering up the devices and ensure a stable power supply to them.
- Now, connect your PC or phone to the router’s network.
- Log in to your router using IP 10.0.0.1 and admin credentials.
- In the settings, click on Advanced.
- Update the admin password here.
- Click Save and you have updated the admin password of your router.
Use the updated password to log in now. You got to update the admin password once in three months to have a secure network. One more step that you’ll follow in order to secure your network is to update the firmware on your router.
How to Update Router Firmware via 10.0.0.1 Login?
To get your router updated with the latest firmware version, you first need to log in to the router. Use these steps:
- Open the login page of your router using IP 10.0.0.1.
- Key in the username and password in the given fields.
- Click Log In to log in to your router.
- Go to Advanced > Administration.
- Click the Firmware Update option.
- Next, click on Check Firmware Updates.
- If there’s an update ready, click on Install and the firmware will begin updating on your WiFi router.
While the firmware on your router gets updated, avoid doing anything that may interrupt the process. The router will reboot itself as soon as the firmware is installed.
Use the same steps every time you see an update ready for your WiFi router. That means log in to your router using the IP 10.0.0.1 and update the firmware.
If you wish to tweak any settings on your router, log in to it using the steps given above and make the desired changes.
- 5 Ghz WiFi not showing up
- Change WiFi Password
- Connect iRobot to WiFi Router
- How To Setup
- join wifi network
- Linksys ac1200 wifi range extender
- Linksys Access Point Setup
- Linksys bridge mode
- Linksys extender
- Linksys extender lights
- linksys extender no internet
- linksys extender setup
- Linksys range extender
- Linksys Router
- linksys router troubleshooting
- linksys router vpn
- linksys site survey
- Linksys Speed Test
- Linksys Velop Pro 7 Mesh WiFi
- Linksys Velop Setup
- Model Specific Issues
- New Linksys Range Extender
- password not working
- router with t-mobile
- Routerlogin Net
- Troubleshooting Tips
- WiFi Extender
- wifi router