In-detail Guide on How to Create Linksys Cloud Account?
- Linksys Router
- Mitchell Hope
- August 13, 2021
Millions of users around the world rely on Linksys routers for enjoying a super-fast internet experience. This is not the only reason why Linksys has become the choicest option among people. The reality is, every now and then, the company introduces some advanced features to their devices that help users get the most out of their WiFi and take their overall internet-using experience to a whole new level. The latest feature kicked off by Linksys is the Linksys Cloud Account that allows users to enjoy the increased speed of their home WiFi network.
This is not all! The newly-introduced feature also flaunts many other benefits like:
- Allows more and more people to connect with the Linksys WiFi network at the same time.
- Helps users tweak various settings of their Linksys router with ease.
- Lets you associate with your Linksys router from just about anywhere.
If you also want to enjoy all these features then first you need to create a Linksys Cloud Account. Here, in this piece of writing, we’re going to give you a nudge on how to create Linksys Cloud Account without any hassle. So, without any further ado, let’s start with the process.
Steps to Create Linksys Cloud Account
Before we make you understand the process of creating Linksys Cloud Account, let’s have a round up of some basic needs to get success with the overall process.
Things to be Noted
- If you are trying to create the Linksys Cloud Account for the first time, then make sure you have already completed the Linksys router setup process.
- You are free to access the Linksys account from anywhere, locally or remotely.
Let’s now begin the Linksys Cloud Account creating process. Here we go!
Create Linksys Cloud Account
- Power up your Linksys and PC.
- Open a web browser on your PC and type the default web address of your router in the address bar.
- Pressing the Enter key will take you to the Linksys router login page.
- You are advised to ignore entering your credentials and select the ‘Click Here’ option resting next to the ‘Don’t have an account?’ question.
- This will redirect you to the ‘Create My Account’ page.
- Reaching here, enter all the necessary details into the given fields and select Create My Account option.
- An email will be sent to the ID you have mentioned on the Create My Account page.
- Access your email ID and click on the link sent via Linksys to help you activate your account.
Quick Tip: If you find no email from Linksys in your inbox, consider checking Spam and Junk folders.
- As soon as you click the link sent via email for account activation, you will be taken to the Linksys Smart WiFi Page.
- ‘Account is now validated’ notification will reveal on your screen once your newly created account gets activated.
- Proceed further by hitting the Login option.
- Now enter the details you have recently used to create your account for getting success with the Linksys Cloud Account sign-in process.
- Lastly, connect your router to the Linksys Cloud Account by entering your router’s admin password in the field given.
- Click OK and complete the process of creating a Linksys Cloud Account.
You are now free to manage your Linksys router from the comfort of your couch using the Linksys app or from anywhere outside your home using a web browser. Isn’t that great?
If even after following the steps jotted in the write-up, you are unable to create Linksys Cloud Account, you are advised to get in touch with our technical experts to help you out.
- 5 Ghz WiFi not showing up
- How To Setup
- join wifi network
- Linksys ac1200 wifi range extender
- Linksys Access Point Setup
- Linksys bridge mode
- Linksys extender
- Linksys extender lights
- linksys extender no internet
- linksys extender setup
- Linksys range extender
- Linksys Router
- linksys site survey
- Linksys Speed Test
- Linksys Velop Setup
- Model Specific Issues
- New Linksys Range Extender
- password not working
- Routerlogin Net
- Troubleshooting Tips
- WiFi Extender