How to Connect Your iPod to WiFi After Linksys Extender Setup
- How To Setup
- Mitchell Hope
- October 24, 2019
Unable to connect your iPod to WiFi network after Linksys extender setup? If yes, this is the guide you need to follow. Here, you will find the easiest way to connect your iPod to your Linksys extender’s new network. Let’s get started.
Connecting Your iPod to Wireless Network
First of all, you have to check the wireless settings. For this, you need to access your Linksys WiFi extender’s web-based setup page. There are three main wireless settings of your Linksys extender that you need to note down before connecting to your WiFi network:
- Wireless security mode
- Wireless network name (SSID)
- Password or security key
Find Out the Network Settings
Here are the steps to find out your Linksys WiFi range extender’s settings:
- On your computer, launch a web browser of your choice.
- Type http://extender.linksys.com in the address bar and hit Enter.
- A login page will appear.
- Enter the login credentials to continue.
- Go to the Wireless section.
- Set the Configuration View to see the settings of your wireless network and make changes, if needed.
- Note down the network settings you need.
Note: You can also use the IP address of your extender to access its web-based setup page. In case you have Linksys extender setup RE6700 at your home, use http://RE6x00-xxx to access the setup page.
Once done, get started with connecting your iPod to the wireless network.
Steps to Connect Your iPod to WiFi
Here are the steps to connect your iPod to WiFi:
- On your iPod, navigate to Settings and turn on WiFi.
- Select a wireless network to connect.
- Enter the network password in the Security Key field.
- Next, click on Join button.
There you are! Your iPod is now connected to the Linksys extender’s network. To test your network connection, launch a web browser on your iPod and try accessing any web page. If the web page opens properly, it means your iPod is now connected. If not, scroll down to the next section and find troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
Troubleshooting: iPod not Connecting to WiFi
On the off chance that you face any sort of issue while connecting your iPod to your wireless network, consider the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure to enter the security key or password correctly.
- If you are using Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) encryption to connect to a WiFi network, enter the password accordingly.
- In case you are still unable to connect your iPod to a wireless network, change the encryption type and enter the password that you can easily remember.
- Try disabling the network security settings.
- Reset your Linksys extender and set up the security settings once again.
- Chances are your iPod is receiving a very low signal from the extender. So make sure to use your iPod within the range of your Linksys WiFi extender.
In this manner, you can connect your iPod to the wireless network without any issue. If you still have issues while connecting your iPod, get in touch with our technicians and fix the issue in a matter of minutes.
You might also like:-
How to Resolve Linksys Error 2123 – Easy Fixes
Can’t Connect to My Linksys Extender Settings? How to Fix?
Topmost Tips and Tricks to Boost Linksys Extender Weak Signal
A Quick Guide to Do Linksys Bridge Mode Setup
Informative Guide to Solve Linksys Extender No Internet Issue
Unable to Join WiFi Network of Linksys Extender? Let’s Fix!
Linksys Site Survey Feature: Everything You Should Know
Want to Run Linksys Speed Test? Let’s Help!
Fix Common Issues with Linksys AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
Linksys Access Point Setup: Guide for Beginners
- 5 Ghz WiFi not showing up
- How To Setup
- join wifi network
- Linksys ac1200 wifi range extender
- Linksys Access Point Setup
- Linksys bridge mode
- Linksys extender
- linksys extender no internet
- linksys extender setup
- Linksys range extender
- Linksys Router
- linksys site survey
- Linksys Speed Test
- Linksys Velop Setup
- Model Specific Issues
- New Linksys Range Extender
- password not working
- Routerlogin Net
- Troubleshooting Tips
- WiFi Extender